Saturday, July 28, 2007

Knocking on Heaven's door

MY SISTER IS A PUNK ROCKER.
\m/

Removed, sister asked me to. View her friendster to see it :D

Create your own PaloozaHead like this too! :D

Credits, my sister. See left me this at my friendster, lol (x

-----

HELLO FELLOW EARTHLINGS (: Tiredddddd.
Communication breakdown, got the wrong information,
so I woke up late. Cos we're having Games Day at Dunearn S.!
Yilian's mum drove us there, with a lorry! :D

WINDY.

Shall let the photos do the talking alright.


From the back.


:D US!

Picked Ade frm her house, she was the last one.
Slowpoke :P


Still got time to pose for photos. Lol.


With messy hairs ._.

Reached there at about 8:20. Mrs Loh was late!
Left her about 5 missed calls. Tsk, whats the use of carrying a phone.
LOL.


DSS got alot of canteen stalls, wow.


Big enough for a reunion dinner :D

Mrs Loh finally arrived, in a cab. Tskkk lagger, hahah.


SEEEE! My sis is carrying a handbag :\


WAITING.

Games starting, after the briefing, went to our first station.
Field was darn big, but very muddy. Gosh.


YILIAN PUIFUN GRACE CHUNNI ADELINE.




"HUH? What must I do?"


OH NO! :D

K, after all the games, went went to slack.
We dirted our polo tee, skirt & shoes. Tskkkk.
Oh wells, we had fun! I think we're the most enthu group.
Cos all the groups like diam diam (quiet quiet) one.

We didnt win, but what matter most is we had fun :D
Yay, I love you Guides, guys!


LUNCH.


Certificate of participation.

Bussed on 176, almost missed my stop cos I was sleeping.
Hm, reached home, slept till now. Wow Im a good sleeper.
HAHAH. Okay, stressing week in 2 more days.
Hellllll yeah! :D

Goodbye fellow earthlings!

你是我要的兴福。

No comments: